Freeland Photography specializes in award winning photography and Kansas City Family Portraits is an area of our expertise. These family sessions are the perfect opportunity to capture your family in the natural environment. We will style and pose the shoot to feel comfortable and find the most flattering angles for each individual. We also love mixing in natural smiles, candid shots and laughter to document your family.
- At your Home
- Beck Event Space (Historic Brick Building that can provide great photos year round from a family of 5 to a generational photo with up to 50 people)
- Unity Village we pay an annual fee to Unity (this allow our clients to have sessions here at no additional charge)
- Union Station (iconic Kansas City location…especially during the Holidays!)
- Overland Park Arboretum (location requires an admission fee except Tuesdays)
- Westbottoms buildings dating to late 1800’s provide fun, funky and stellar backdrops
- Downtown Lee’s Summit (our studio can accommodate 2 adults and 3 kids. WE can also use the urban setting and the many local parks).
Please call or email us to discuss these options or click the link on the right to “Book your session Now”!
- One hour session in studio or at location of your choice anywhere in the KC Metro area
- Up to 6 people – $5 per additional person
- $100 Product Credit